Best Ever Brussels Sprouts
Author: Emily www.thatswhatieat.com
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, the ends trimmed off and then halved
- ½ tsp salt
- 14-16 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper.
- Cook until the Brussels sprouts start to caramelize and turn brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in honey and cook for about another minute, then serve.
(Some of my posts contain affiliate links. I am very selective about who I enter into these agreements with and only provide links to resources that I do or would use myself. Thank you for helping support my site!)