(This recipe is adapted from the Cooking Light cookbook, Fresh Food Fast: Weeknight Meals.)
Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
Author: Emily - www.thatswhatieat.com
- 4 Boneless pork chops
- ½ tsp salt
- 2-3 grinds fresh black pepper (per pork chop)
- Olive oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ⅔ cup half and half
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and then the pork.
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side, then transfer to an oven safe dish and place in oven to finish cooking.
- Add broth to the skillet, scraping the pan to loosen up the yummy bits of pork that are left. Stir in remaining ingredients and allow to simmer about 6 minutes or until it starts to thicken up.
- Spoon sauce over pork and serve.
(Some of my posts contain affiliate links. I am very selective about who I enter into these agreements with and only provide links to resources that I do or would use myself. Thank you for helping support my site!)