Roasted Red Potatoes
Author: Emily - www.thatswhatieat.com
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 14-16 grinds fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to bowl and toss.
- Pour into baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes until brown and crispy.
(Some of my posts contain affiliate links. I am very selective about who I enter into these agreements with and only provide links to resources that I do or would use myself. Thank you for helping support my site!)